Sun, Mar 19|
Socks for the Sockless: Collecting Feb 26th - March 19th
We are collecting socks for Loaves & Fishes. Our goal will be 5,000 pairs of crew socks for men, women, teens and children.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 7:00 PM
ECR, 251 E Lake Brantley Dr, Longwood, FL 32779, USA
About the Event
Socks for the Sockless: February 26-March 19.
We are collecting socks for Loaves and Fishes.
- Socks rank as the most requested item in homeless shelters
- We collected over 2400 pairs of socks during our first Socks for the Sockless event at resurrection. Our goal was 1,000 pairs. This was the result of a tremendous effort by individuals both inside and outside of the parish. There were donation requests made to businesses, neighbors, friends and families.
The response was incredible.
- We are asking for your help in making this event even better than the first. Our goal will be 5,000 pairs of crew socks for men, women, teens and children.
- The time is now to enthusiastically contact the people who, like us, are passionate about helping those in need.
- Socks may be dropped off in the bins in the Narthex and at the church office M-F between 9-3. Thank you for your passion and your help!